Shadow Realms
LARPing near Barrie, Ontario
It is currently April 17th, 2021, 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Whispers - January 1020
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2020, 9:59 pm 
Plot

ATTENTION: A brief reminder that this time of year is rife with husk activity. If you intend to go foraging or exploring, be aware of your surroundings. -- The Astoria Guard

"Did you see? Katla is back in town. I hear she's gonna be part of the committee this year!"
"Really? Huh. Good for her. Do you think they'll convene before spring?"
"I certainly hope so. My roof needs patching. Maybe I should ask Katla how much she charges for a small repair?"

With the Amity day feast just on the horizon, families are reminded to stay safe and warm and to lend a hand to those less fortunate this season.

“Who's this new Bailiff guy, anyway?”
“Beats me. Apparently he used to be an executioner in Halsburg. Wouldn't surprise me if he's down here for his own protection, away from the big city.”

“I've been hearing weird noises outside at night, like something is definitely in those woods Gregory.”
“...you're aware of where we live right?”

Without any real explanation, a small portion of the populace of Astoria has become increasingly excited about soap on a rope.

"Have you seen that old man with the eyepatch walking around?"
"No, but it seems awfully rude to be talking about someone like that. Why would you point that out?"
"Because he's the new guy running the Crimson Justice!"

Lady Dwela, the patron of the Pilgrim's Rest has the following advice to give: “Opposites DO attract, and it is often beautiful to watch sparks fly but be wary not to dwell too close to duelling lovers.”

"I swear! There was an angel in my front garden! It was so bright it lit up my entire front room!"
"Yeah sure, and next you're gonna be telling me Lord Aaron eats bread."
"Look I don't appreciate you implying that I'm a liar. It was the most radiant thing I've ever seen... Although it didn't have any wings... Hmm... Either way, it was heavenly."