Shadow Realms
LARPing near Barrie, Ontario
It is currently April 17th, 2021, 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Whispers - February 1020
PostPosted: February 27th, 2020, 6:02 pm 
Plot

ATTENTION: Husk activity is still a very real danger this time of year. Unfortunately, we lost a few folks last month. Please make an effort to reach out to those living near you. We are stronger as a community if we look out for each other. If you intend to go foraging or exploring, bring a partner, be aware of your surroundings, and let people know where you are going. -- The Astoria Guard

A chair showed up on top of Mrs. Biela's stall in the market two nights ago. No one is sure how it got there but it's very well made.

"I'm still shocked. Every single hen dead. Normally foxes only kill a couple. And they take the bodies with em. Damn near tore the entire coop apart!"
"Have you considered it might be a dire fox? People have been seeing big things in underbrush lately."
"I hadn't thought of that actually. Still doesn't explain the scorch marks though."

ATTENTION: As winter’s chill leaves us once again, larger creatures come out of hibernation. Be aware of your surroundings and stay alert on the trails. -- The Astoria Guard

"Ye hear? Mr. Mayes is back in town."
"Oooooh that's exciting. Ya think they'll convene the committee early this here year?"
"I do hope so. My Lizzy's been practicin' her craft all win'r an' she's real keen to get into that there guild."

The Bailiff wishes to remind everyone that the roof of the Guard Outpost is not to be used as a toboggan hill. Anyone caught doing so will receive a 40 gold fine and a night in a cell.

Lady Dwela. the patron of the Pilgrim's Rest has the following advice to give: "This world is full of mystery and wonder to be sure, but sometimes a door is just a door."

Heyo, Razor’s Pass! Your Bacchan High Priestess, Roxie Hammedreth, is rolling her way to a humble hamlet near you! Let’s get this party started!

"Did you hear about Mr. Idozu's..... thing."
"Okay first Randal, not saying his title doesn't make him not the Magistrate."
"Well yeah I know but.... you think it's true?"
"Do I think he enjoys baking pies with his own "secret filling"? No Randal. I don't."
"People have been saying he does. Apparently he was exposed by Halsburg's High Priest of Kayleth."
"Yeah well people say a lot of stupid things Randal. Your liable to get us both arrested if you don't shut up."

“I’m telling you, we saw canine prints that melted the snow around them. Something weird’s stalking the trails.”