Shadow Realms
LARPing near Barrie, Ontario
It is currently October 20th, 2018, 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What the Future May Hold
PostPosted: March 28th, 2018, 7:59 pm 
Adventurer

((Posted by a member of the Messengers' Guild))

Greetings, North Colebrookians!

As a few of you already know, I will be returning to North Colebrook in April from Bastion. This will be my final visit, as I have other commitments elsewhere.

Many of you have aided me over the past couple of years, and many of you have been kind enough to open your purses generously and purchase some of my many Fantastic Magical Products. As a thank-you, I would like to offer all three of my ancestral gifts of Divination this April to three individuals, free of charge. Since you have all helped me personally, I would like to make these Divinations personal as well. As such, I would like for the questions to pertain only to yourselves, and the path you wish to lead in life, as opposed to dealing with whatever menace threatens the area at the moment. I am sure there are enough priests among you talented enough to glean plenty of information on those other, certainly important, threats.

I will offer these Divinations on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to take advantage of my offer, please come and see me as soon as you can on Friday, April 13, in North Colebrook, and have your questions ready.

To all of you, I thank you for all that you have given me these past three years. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Magician Ashwin Aries of Clan Mattar

((OOG: If you plan to take advantage of this, please send an email to plot@shadowrealms.info with the question you're planning to ask Ashwin ASAP, as well as what you're hoping to get out of this. That way, our dear Storytelling Team has ample opportunity to come up with something cool for you!))