Shadow Realms
LARPing near Barrie, Ontario
It is currently March 25th, 2019, 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Whispers: May 1018
PostPosted: April 26th, 2018, 10:10 pm 
Plot

It seems that there have been an influx of Scions coming into the local area. Some people think it's because of the new citizenship laws in Kalona, others though can't help but remember the last time a large group of Scions congregated locally...

"It's Spring! So what better way to take advantage of the rainy weather than with SOAP ON A ROPE. Mother Nature is giving us a free shower: let's take advantage of it with the best cleaning product to hit the market since 999!"

"I was going to go buy a loaf of bread and some dried meats in Haven, but when I checked my coin purse it was empty! Some bastard cut out the bottom and robbed me! I had to leave empty handed."

Some folks are saying that Roger's pot-bellied pig named Bug can foretell the future. When it doesn't eat it's lunch, another farm has a calamity (all the livestock are eaten by wolves, a crop is burned, you name it). The community is split on whether to eat Bug now, or to use him as a warning.

Despite the ice storm and it's accompanying set backs, the construction of the market section at the Fae Village has finally been finished. Already the village has seen improvements as residents return to their homes after the past few years of upsets. The entrance fee to the market is 2g and is open from 9am - 5pm.

"Since the new citizenship laws have been instated, there has been an influx of national pride in Kalona. Julian Mendoza, local story teller and bard, has been wowing (and wooing!) the crowds with tales of adventure that have occurred. Yeah Kalona!"

Local eccentric old coot and advice giver, 'Salty Scooter' gives folks the following tip: ''When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.'"

Report this post
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]